1. To create a sense of brotherhood, co-operation, mutual harmony, peace and amity amongst the members of the Association and society at large.
2. To promote awareness by organizing seminars on social justice , educational, environmental and economic upliftment and national integration.
3. To present a brand ambassador of Bihar & Jharkhand.
4. To establish, promote, setup, maintain, assist, support and/or help in various community development, activities for the benefit of the community.
5. To take up issues regarding eradication of social evils such as dowry system, wastage of money on the unnecessary events, drug addiction, child marriage and child labor etc. within the frame of extant law.
6. To address the issues and problems of IABJ members within the legal provision.
7.To protect and safe guard the rights of the general public and for the public interests from time to time as the association may deem fit and proper.
8. To do such the things/acts/activities which are necessary and which may be helpful and constructive for the attainment of the aims/objectives of the association.